Communicating, educating and raising awareness
All the beneficiaries of the LIFE project (Conservatoire d’espaces naturels de Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur, Chambre d’agriculture des Bouches-du-Rhône, zoologicals gardens La Barben and the Besançon Museum) will implement the following actions:
- Creation of communication materials: website, social networks, leaflets, films and videos, media relays, information panels, events…
- Organisation of a LIFE festival for the general public organised by the project partners.
- Carrying out animations with children and creating educational tools.
- Implementation of university courses and training of shepherds in the ecology of the Crau.
- Organisation of technical exchanges with national and international experts
- Development of a guide on breeding practices for the Crau Plain Grasshopper, and on grazing management, dry grasslands and biodiversity.